"It's like a circle, and it goes round and round..."

Welcome to the home of TheLooper where you can learn about my likes and dislikes, my dreams and aspirations, my stories and moments, all wrapped up in a pretty little bow. This is a place where all are welcome to express themselves and free will is greatly encouraged!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where I've been before...

I thought it prudent to introduce you to some of my other blogs I have posted in separate locations. Some of them are long and frankly would make this new blog seem ENORMOUS! I'm sure it will grow by great leaps and bounds as it is, so for that reason I'm going to provide you some links to some of my favorites. Feel free to check them out below by clicking on the links:

November 4, 2008, a date which will live in history or infamy...what do you believe?

Remember when the NLCS was the Braves vs. Pirates?

Unisecularism

"Merry Christmas" vs. "Happy Holidays", does it really matter?

The TRUE reason for the season...

Why worry about 2012?

J.J. Abrams! Just what Bones ordered! Star Trek would be LOST without him!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment